Wet Sump, 6 Quart Capacity with Standard Volume Pump or 7 Quart Capacity with High Volume Pump, 8" Deep at Sump.
Engine Application: Mark IV (except Gen V and Gen VI).
Fits: Bracket Race Cars nd Budget Super Stock Cars; Some Modification necessary to fit cross-membered cars.
• Core based oil pan, utilizing stock pan rail bolt pattern
• Passenger side kick-out for horsepower savings
• 8.00" rear depth, 5.00" front depth
• Louvered steel tray with main cap partitions for maximum power and oil control
• For use with 168 and 153-tooth flywheel combinations
• Clears most cross-members
• Accepts 4.50" stroke with steel rods and 4.25" with aluminum rods
Working with several manufactures on oil pan design has helped us to understand what we had in an inexpensive steel pan alternative. This sleek custom steel pan with it’s trick windage tray and custom oil pump combination make this steel pan a must for the serious racer.
Call for Details!