Wet Sump, 6 Quart Capacity with Standard Volume Pump or 7 Quart Capacity with High Volume Pump, 8" Deep at Sump.
Engine Application: Mark IV (except Gen. V & Gen VI).
Fits: Competition Eliminator, Super Gas, Super Comp and Bracket Cars.
• Fully fabricated, aluminum, utilizes "race" pan rail bolt pattern
• Double kick-out design ensures large stroke clearance and wide main cap clearance
• Solid louvered tray with main cap partitions for maximum power and oil control
• For use with 168-tooth flywheel combination
• Sump design works with Moroso spur gear and gerotor billet oil pumps
• Billet end seals ensure consistent sealing surface to billet front covers and rear main caps
• Accepts 4.75" stroke with aluminum rod
We have worked closely on several oil pan R & D projects. The new Moroso aluminum oil pan with our trick oil pump is by far the most power friendly oil pan on the market. The windage and slosh is controlled and with the correct oil ring combination and our proprietary hone we have seen up to 30 Horsepower gains.Call so we can help you design the ultimate package for your combination.