THE ULTIMATE SMALL PORT BBC CONVENTIONAL HEAD INTAKE MANIFOLD
For engines 468 to 540 cu. in. we now have available the SNIPER Jr. which is a smaller port version of the same manifold. Like it's big brother, the Sniper Jr. is also available in Oval and Rectangular ports.
With features such as cast injection bosses, 4500 series carburetor flange, four corner water bosses, and exclusive STEVE SCHMIDT COMPETITION ENGINES CUSTOM HAND PORTING, the SNIPER Jr. is the best choice in BBC manifolds.
- Optimized for engines between 468-540 cu. in.
- 1" spacer cast into the manifold
- Runners are precision cast and ported to assure proper air flow
- Available for short or tall deck heights
- Cast bosses for injection nozzles
- One piece construction dampens resonance, which affects hi-rpm horsepower
- For optimum performance, Sniper & Sniper Jr. Intake Manifolds should be port matched to the heads you're bolting them to.
- The Sniper & Sniper Jr. R Series Models are designed to be port matched. This extra material allows them to be used with any rectangle port cylinder head. Failure to port match these intakes will reduce performance.
- Tall deck models require either a slip collar distributor or a distributor designed for a Tall Deck Block. There is not enough material in the intake floor to safely machine it to use a short deck distributor.