Performance Synthetic Gear Data Sheet
|SAE 75W-110||Synthetic Racing Oil|
SAE 75W-110 Synthetic Gear Oil Product Information:
- For use in gear boxes of all high performance race cars.
- Uncompromised protection and performance.
- Reduces operating temperatures by up to 15 degrees compared to other brand gear oils.
- Used Joe Gibbs Racing in all rear end differential and transmission gear boxes.
- Uses advanced lubricant technology.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Pounds per U.S. gallon at 15.6 Degrees Celsius||----||7.31
Specific Gravity at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
|Viscosity at 40 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||125
|Viscosity at 100 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||18.8
|Flash Point (PMCC), Degrees Celsius||ASTM D93||132
|Pour Point, Degrees Celsius||ASTM D97||-47|