MicroZol XP3 Data Sheet
|MicroZol XP3||Synthetic Racing Oil|
MicroZol XP3 Synthetic Racing Oil Product Information:
- For use in aluminum blocks and looser clearance race engines.
- Outstanding high temperature-high shear protection.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Recommended for:
- Big Block dirt late model V-8 race engines
- Sprint and midget race engines
- Turbo and supercharged engines
- Ideal for wet sump engines and other race engines with main and rod bearing clearances over 0.0025
- Uses advanced, proprietary lubricant technology exclusive to Joe Gibbs Performance.
- Viscosity typical of SAE 10W-30.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Pounds per U.S. gallon at 15.6 Degrees Celsius||----||7.08|
Specific Gravity at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
|Viscosity at 40 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||70|
|Viscosity at 100 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||12.0|
|Flash Point (PMCC), Degrees Celsius||ASTM D93||189
|Pour Point, Degrees Celsius||ASTM D97||-54|
* MicroZol XP3 can be blended and is completely compatible with MicroZol XP0, XP1 and XP2.