MicroZol XP2 Data Sheet
|MicroZol XP2|| Synthetic Restrictor
Plate Racing Oil
MicroZol XP2 Synthetic Racing Oil Product Information:
- For use in high powered, high performance race engines, including ASA, Late Model, Drag, etc.
- Uncompromised power, protection, performance.
- Used in Joe Gibbs restrictor plate race engines (Nextel Cup, Busch and Late Model).
- Exceptional performance in flat tappet, restricted air intake race engines.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Recommended for:
- NASCAR V-8 restrictor plate race engines
- USAC Ford Focus Midgets
- Race engines with main and rod bearing clearances under .0020
- Uses advanced, proprietary lubricant technology exclusive to Joe Gibbs Performance.
- Viscosity typical of SAE 0W-20.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Pounds per U.S. gallon at 15.6 Degrees Celsius||----||7.00|
Specific Gravity at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
|Viscosity at 40 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||31|
|Viscosity at 100 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||6.3|
|Flash Point (PMCC), Degrees Celsius||ASTM D93||192
|Pour Point, Degrees Celsius||ASTM D5985||-54|
* MicroZol XP2 can be blended and is completely compatible with MicroZol XP0, XP1 and XP3.