MicroZol XP0 Data Sheet
|MicroZol XP0||Synthetic Racing Oil|
MicroZol XP0 Synthetic Racing Oil Product Information:
- For use in high powered, high performance race engines, including ASA, Late Model, Drag, etc.
- Uncompromised power, protection, performance.
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing to qualify restrictor plate engines.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Recommended applications:
- NASCAR V-8 restrictor plate qualifying
- NHRA Pro Stock and Motorcycle engines
- 4 Cycle Go Kart engines
- Uses advanced, proprietary lubricant technology exclusive to Joe Gibbs Performance.
- Viscosity typical of SAE 0W.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Pounds per U.S. gallon at 15.6 Degrees Celsius||----||6.86|
Specific Gravity at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
|Viscosity at 40 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||11.5|
|Viscosity at 100 Degrees Celsius. cSt||ASTM D445||3.3|
|Flash Point (PMCC), Degrees Celsius||ASTM D93||149
|Pour Point, Degrees Celsius||ASTM D97||-54|
* MicroZol XP0 can be blended and is completely compatible with MicroZol XP1, XP2 and XP3.