Engine Assembly Grease Data Sheet
| Engine Assembly Grease
Engine Assembly Grease Product Information:
- For use in engine assembly of all high performance race cars.
- Uncompromised protection and performance.
- Application to ring lands prevents micro welding during initial engine break-in.
- Provides proven protection during break-in when combined with MicroZolTM BR break-in oil.
- Dissolves completely in engine oil.
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing during assembly of every NASCAR Nextel Cup and Busch Series engine.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Pounds per U.S. gallon at 15.6 degrees celsius
Specific Gravity at 15.6 degrees celsius
|Flash Point (PMCC), degrees celsius
* Engine Assembly Grease is soluble in and completely compatible with all MicroZol engine oils.