• Product Datasheet
XP3 (10W-30) Synthetic Racing Oil. A higher viscosity version of XP1, XP3 offers outstanding high temperature – high shear protection. Designed for aluminum blocks and looser clearances, XP3 also utilizes multiple synthetic base oils and a unique combination of anti-wear and friction reducing additives to reduce friction and fights valve-train wear. Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels. Recommended applications: Big block dirt late model V-8s, Sprint and Midget engines, turbo and supercharged engines, ideal for wet sump engines and other race engines with main and rod bearing clearances over .0030. Viscosity typical of a SAE 10W-30. It can be blended and is completely compatible with XP1, XP2 or XP0.
- Big block dirt late model V-8s
- Sprint and Midget engines
- Turbo and supercharged engines
- Ideal for wet sump engines and other race engines with main and rod bearing clearances over .0030
- Viscosity typical of a SAE 10W-30