MicroZol XP4 Data Sheet
| MicroZol XP4
|| Mineral Racing Oil
MicroZol XP4 Synthetic Racing Oil Product Information:
- For use in high powered, high performance race engines.
- Uncompromised performance and protection for engines operating under severe, high contamination conditions
- Designed for short duration racing where engine load and dirt and fuel contamination is high.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Recommended for:
- Big Block dirt late model V-8 race engines
- Sprint and Midget Race Engines
- Race engines with main and rod bearing clearances over 0.0025
- Uses advanced, proprietary lubricant technology exclusive to Joe Gibbs Performance.
- Viscosity typical of SAE 15W-50.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Pounds per U.S. gallon at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
Specific Gravity at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
|Viscosity at 40 Degrees Celsius. cSt
|Viscosity at 100 Degrees Celsius. cSt
|Flash Point (PMCC), Degrees Celsius
|Pour Point, Degrees Celsius