MicroZol XP1 Data Sheet
| MicroZol XP1
|| Synthetic Racing Oil
MicroZol XP1 Synthetic Racing Oil Product Information:
- For use in high powered, high performance race engines, including ASA, Late Model, Drag, etc.
- Uncompromised power, protection, performance.
- Used in all Joe Gibbs unrestricted race engines (Nextel Cup, Busch and Late Model).
- Designed to handle 500 miles of competition, over 9500 rpm, and temperatures above 250 degrees.
- Exceptional performance in flat tappet race engines.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Recommended for:
- Iron Block V-8 race engines with main and rod bearing clearances under 0.0025
- Flat-Tappet Race Engines
- Legends car engines
- Engines calling for 30 weight oil
- GM Crate Motors
- Uses advanced, proprietary lubricant technology exclusive to Joe Gibbs Performance.
- Viscosity typical of SAE 5W-20.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Pounds per U.S. gallon at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
Specific Gravity at 15.6 Degrees Celsius
|Viscosity at 40 Degrees Celsius. cSt
|Viscosity at 100 Degrees Celsius. cSt
|Flash Point (PMCC), Degrees Celsius
|Pour Point, Degrees Celsius
* MicroZol XP1 can be blended and is completely compatible with MicroZol XP0, XP2 and XP3.